This week I worked like a dog. I can’t say that I enjoy being a real adult yet. When does this happen??
I drank too much coffee and got too little sleep! I suppose that’s life? or is it?
I’ve been trying to do some research on finding a balance between work and home, what works or doesn’t work for you?
Other than working I’ve been trying hard to keep busy… some days are definitely harder than others when it comes to singlehood. Staying occupied with my little goals seems to be my only saving grace!
On another note my lovely sis is a featured blogger on Tumblr for her silly blog about teaching. You must check it out here!
A recap of last week’s goals
- Do a craft project other than sewing. I used some old music I had lying around from a previous project and some butchers twine to make this pretty window decoration. This would work wonderfully with some pretty scrapbook paper as well! I adore sewing but it was nice to do something creative that didn’t involve my sewing machine.
- Create a new interactive blog feature! I already started the Pick My Project idea and I will also be introducing another idea on Monday.
- Try a new look. I bought me some red lipstick and used my hot rollers. I want to strive for a more glamorous day to day look. It totally made my jeans and tee look way more put together!This week’s goals
- Read the book “Happiness Project”. I have heard such great things about the book and I must read it for myself!
- Eat breakfast everyday. One of my 23 before 24 goals is to take better care of myself and I am consistently slacking on the eating well part. What do you like to nom on to start your day?
- Learn to thread my serger; The only time I thread it from scratch it ended in a horrifying disaster which included my cat getting wound up in about 10 yards of thread from 4 spools ugh.
Don’t forget to add your 2 cents on the Pick My Project poll!May 29, 2011
This entry was posted in Life. Bookmark the permalink.
← Pick My Project An Encouraging Word →