The Wardrobe, Remimagined is putting on a great sewalong, a summer wardrobe boosting project!!
She outlined 6 basic categories of summer items and the idea is to make five or so items from the categories. The categories include sundresses, swimwear, cool summer night wear, clam diggers, tops, and skirts.
The items I plan to make are these
- A pretty blouse made from a light floral print fabric
- A pair of sailor shorts- hopefully from a print of some sort
- A vintage inspired swimsuit – hopefully adapted from Burdastyle’s Alison pattern
- A summer sleep outfit – Burdastyles Jane pattern will be great for this!
- A new summer dress – Vogue 1102
So are you going to participate too??
PS sorry for the lack of actual sewing but I was out of town at my cousins graduation. But ook what came home with me from California!!June 7, 2010
This entry was posted in Project Ideas and tagged kitty, sewalong, summer, wardrobe. Bookmark the permalink.
← Cute Boys with Cats In The Flowers →