I used Burdastyle’s Fatina pattern to make this simple leaf print number.
Here’s what the print looks like close up. Pretty cute!
I made my own facing instead of using a bias binding which I didn’t have the fabric for plus I like the facing better. I ended up doing a lot of fit alterations as this pattern is super boxy.
I would recommend this as a good pattern for beginners and the pattern has a lot of potential for variations. It does look much better than its former self!
Tomorrow I’ll show you a pair of jamies I made out of the cutest cutest print!!November 1, 2010
This entry was posted in Finished Products and tagged burdastyle, fatina, thrift finds. Bookmark the permalink.
← Music Mondays – The National Traveling Down Nightgown →