Well my Friday night sew in ended up being more of a Friday afternoon and early evening sew in but I’m still glad to say I have a bit to show for it.
I was originally going to focus on the dress I posted but I knew it wouldn’t yield a finished product so I decided to do a quick refashion first off.
Originally this skirt was an oversized shirt which I took in to make it a fitted shirt but I still never wore it. This is what it looked like after I altered it the first go ’round.
I love the print and it was so easy just to cut straight across below the armpits and foldover a waistband to create a tunnel for a wide piece of elastic and DONE! Super easy peasy!
I also worked on this dress.
I have the 7 panel skirt all together and the darts and markings done.
I love this floral print – I’ve been waiting to find a good pattern to make with this fabric.
Well I finished up my last nursing final and I start my preceptorship on Thursday yay! This means I have Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday to finish up this dress and hopefully many more projeects!November 20, 2010
This entry was posted in Finished Products and tagged alteration, refashion. Bookmark the permalink.
← Tying Up Ends Tuesday Music Mondays – Her Morning Elegance →