26 Before 27
26 before 27
- Get married! April 4, 2015! – Don’t even bother asking, I’m not making my wedding dress lol I can’t handle that kind of pressure!
- Enjoy the process of wedding planning – I’m trying to savor every fun, tearful, and frustrating moment!
- Knit a sweater – I got the My First Sweater class form craftsy so this one is already in the works!
- Visit a new state
Get hypnotized and see if it conquers my fear of flying – I have my next session this week!
- Do regular volunteering
- Find a type of exercise I enjoy
Sew something pretty for our engagement photos
- Go on a self date once a month
- Keep in better contact with friends and family
- Have 25% of my wardrobe handmade but only if its fun and useful (i’m trying to keep things realistic this year)
- Pick a few important projects to DIY for the wedding (I’m not interested in doing every single thing myself but i do need some touches of me to make it perfect)
- Get another tattoo
- Discover more of downtown phoenix
- Fill up my recipe book
- Really organize my sewing space
Participate in May Made May – In the works! Take a trip and visit my sister and hermano
- Sew some jammies!
- Ride bikes to the farmers market for fresh shopping!
- Make new friends – I’m planning to start a Phoenix based sewing group once I move into my new and much bigger place. It would be great to meet some more sewers!
- Sell something I’ve made but only if it s a fun process (again lets keep it realistic)
- Become more involved in blogs (reading other cool blogs, commenting, and collaborating)
Sew something for my mama.
- Try to be better about blogging the things I’ve sewn – I’m hoping this will improve once I’ve moved since there’s no space in my current place and everyone knows I’m way too chicken to venture out into public with a tripod and remote.
- Have the best year yet! – I may roll this one over each year!