25 Before 26
25 Before 26
See Allison, my sister, get married! – Can’t wait for the end of June to head to northern California and be her Maid of Honor.
- Visit a state I’ve never been to.
- Participate in Me Made May 2013!
- Sew a pair of well fitting pants
- Stop biting my nails – been working on this for years
- Decorate my new place – once we find it!
- Complete Gertie’s Bombshell class and dress – I bought this an embarrassingly long time ago.
Spend a few days in Napa and the Bay area after Allison’s wedding – I lived there for a time in college and can’t wait to go back!
- Eat breakfast more often – I think my coworkers will appreciate this one.
- Read or listen to more books – I spend a lot of time driving from client to client for my work so audiobooks will most likely be the way to go.
- Visit a new and possibly weird museum – I’m hoping for something super quirky or strange.
- Go on longer bike rides
- Try a new recipe every month
- Sew more tops – every time I am struggling with picking something to wear its the top half with the issue.
- Work on my debt snowball and stick to my strict budget.
- Drink more water – I just got a great app, Plant Nanny, to help with this one.
- Start a new tradition – maybe holiday or seasonal?
Take a spontaneous weekend trip.
- Bake some bread
- Learn to use my serger to its full capabilities
- Sew some cute pajamas
- Hike the Grand Canyon – gotta have a least one big and possibly unrealistic goal right?
- Complete a month long photo challenge
- Try making pasta from scratch
- Have my favorite year yet!
See the wrap up of last year’s list here.